- Yukai Engineering and RISU Japan Team Up for STEM Education
- Yukai to Release SIM Card Model of BOCCO
- “Hey, BOCCO!” – Yukai to Add Voice-Control Feature to Its Popular Family Robot
- Yukai Engineering to showcase its products at CES® 2017
- “Life with BOCCO,” a Visual Storytelling Exhibit, to Entertain Young Visitors at Tsutaya Bookstore
- Qoobo Featured on Karapaia.com
“Gotta Love This! Fluffy, Cute Robot Called Qoobo Wags Its Tail When You Stroke It.”
- Qoobo Featured on “TECHABLE”
“Experience the Tail Therapy! Qoobo from Japan Becomes a Media Sensation Overseas.”
- Qoobo Featured on BUZZAP!
“Yukai Engineering, the Developer of Necomimi, Now Has a Tailed-Cushion Out.”
- Qoobo Featured on Ubergizmo.
“This Robotic Cat Pillow Wags Its Tail When You Stroke it.”
- Family Robot BOCCO to Provide Weather Info, Emergency Alert in One Step –NIKKAN KOGYO SHIMBUN
- Company name
- Yukai Engineering Inc.
- Shunsuke Aoki
- Robot/Hardware development, manufacturing, sales
- December 2007
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 101, Musashiya-Sky bldg, 16-11, Tomihisa-cho, Shinjuku, Tokyo, 162-0067 JAPAN
Yukai Engineering Inc.'s mission statement: Yukai Engineering is a small robotics startup made up of designers and engineers who love to create robots. Our mission is to use robotics to make our daily lives more fun and fulfilling!ABOUT
101 , Musashiya-Sky bldg , 16-11 , Tomihisa-cho , Shinjuku , Tokyo , 162-0067 JAPAN
5 minutes by foot from Shinjuku Gyoen Mae Station, Marunochi Line
Yukai Engineering is always considering hiring skilled new members. If you'd like to learn more, please click the button to the right.